Here at Sellars we are continuing to support our loyal farming community in the relentless efforts to keep food production going. This is a very challenging time for us all in this unprecedented environment as our hard working staff continue their day to day duties, their safety, health and well being as well as you, our customer, is of utmost importance. Based on the above and in line with recent Government legislation the following now applies :-
• On farm breakdown service will continue with ideally no direct contact with customer.
• If on occasion this is not possible then always stay at least 2 metres apart and only one representative from your farming business to be present.
• Hand washing and sanitisers to be used at all times.
• Machines delivered to the depot for repair should be booked in with service manager and ideally zero contact or minimum contact on handover. No entry by customer to workshop.
• This will be kept to an absolute minimum and always stay at least 2 metres apart and only one representative from your farming business present. Hand washing and sanitisers to be used at all times.
• Customers are asked to use the hand sanitisers available at entry to the depot.
• Keep your distance from staff at the counter (at least 2 metres).
• If required parts can be collected at entrance to depot with prior arrangement.
• No further visits from manufacturers representatives. Telephone contact only.
• There will no on farm visits other than inspection of machine at agreed location.
• Sales team will be available by telephone, text, whatsapp or email.
• Customers are welcome to visit the depot to view a machine but contact with salesman should only be by telephone.
• Machinery manufacturer representatives must not visit the depot and all contact by telephone.
We are all in this together and wish our customers well, to remain safe and thank you for your co-operation in these rapidly changing times.